18 Life-Changing Insights
9 Life-Changing Insights
(1) Some people will secretly root against you. Pray for them. And stick with the people who genuinely share in your joy and want you to win.
(2) We are 100% responsible for our individual happiness and success (not the gov, economy, family, friends, etc.)
(3) When we change for the better, so does life.
(4) We become who we believe we are.
(5) Hard work, works. (Hard work doesn’t mean suffering and forcing. It can be consistent, intentional, and inspired action in a spirit of ease, focus, and flow.)
(6) Compassion and forgiveness heal, and lead to a peaceful heart.
(7) Healthy, mature, and deeply fulfilling relationships require individual and collective growth, unconditional love, and open communication.
(8) Life can be hard af sometimes. Never believe thoughts carrying old fears during tough times. Stay in faith, get support, and keep it moving — one day at a time.
(9) “Being love is the supreme creative act.” ~ Ram Dass
9 More Life-Changing Insights:
(1) You will feel freer when you stop expecting honesty from people who lie to themselves.
(2) Sometimes we meet people where they’re at. Sometimes we leave people where they’re at. It’s okay to outgrow people.
(3) To live a meaningful life, do what you believe in and believe in what you do.
(4) If you want to change the world, be the difference you wish to see. Real change starts within.
(5) Healthy distance from dysfunction is often the wisest move.
(6) What you appreciate, appreciates.
(7) A simple and intentional morning routine can completely transform how you feel and show up in life.
(8) Expecting miracles, creates miracles.
(9) “God doesn’t call the qualified. God qualifies the called.” ~ Mark Batterson
I hope they resonate with you, too.
Have a wonderful week.